Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 3 of the hospital

Pre-Eclampsia.

LAME!

That's what they say i have. I think, along with all my nurses even my OB think its pretty bogus. But i'm here. I wanted to go home if i could. Of course i would stay if necessary and apparently it is. I did get more leeway as to sitting in a chair or getting in the wheelchair and moving around. The first 2 days i HAD to be in bed on my sides. Talk about back pain!

Robbie has been by my side and i know it hurts him having to leave. He just started his new job so he needs to take care of that. My parents have been here everyday so im ok.

Preston is moving around SO MUCH! I can feel different body parts and he hates when i press down on him. =] This is will miss. The constant worry, this hospital stay, the pain of labor... no. I cant wait to hold my baby in my arms.. gah my own lil child. MINE. not my sisters or my freinds.. he mine. I created this miracle with the man that loves me more than life itself... how amazing is that.

I might write more randomness while being here, seeing as i still have 7 days left unless something happens before then. Please keep my lil boy in your prayers through this process. I love texts! Keep me some company =]

1 comment:

  1. Glad your doing okay! Keep updating, hope you can keep your sanity!

    ReplyDelete